• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone in yorkshire fancy doing me a favour?

Xena

Reaction score
I entered Alex & Lydia into the yorkshire evening post baby of the year 2007

and I was wondering....if anybody would like to help me out and vote for them? (unless you entered your own baby obviously lol)

the baby pics are only going to be in today's paper it seems (16th oct) but the voting form will be in the paper all week.

So for any of you who miss today's paper, the codes you need are:

Alexander Gosney EPB6418
Lydia Gosney EPB6425

It seems you can only vote for 1 though which is a real bummer. Just pick one I guess (unless you feel like buying 2 papers lol).

If anybody does get the paper today, Alex is on page 7 of the supplement and Lydia is on page 21 of the supplement (although her picture is a weird greenish colour for some reason!)

Again this is very much appreciated if anybody does it - you'd be doing me a big favour :)

no I don't think you can :(

I live in Yorkshire but don't get the evening post. Will nip out and see if I can get hold of one

monster_munch said:
I live in Yorkshire but don't get the evening post. Will nip out and see if I can get hold of one

aww thanks hun :)

monster_munch said:

aww thanks hun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back