• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone have the Quinny Buzz 3?

Lexusno1

Reaction score
I looked at this yesterday and really loved it, especially with the maxi cosi car seat in it but wondered if anyone had it and had any issues with it as it's on offer at Babies R Us and I might just have to snap it up soonish if it's great!

X

Hiya, I have bought it in rebel red... Love it. Had it delivered by mothercare a couple of weeks ago. It's so lovely, we can't wait to use it. I know people who had issues with the frame several years ago, but everyone I know who's bought one over the last few years really likes it.

Just so you know, I bought the buzz, carrycot, foot muff, familyfix base and maxicosi pebble from mothercare for £671 instead of £811 as they price match websites. Some websites do bundles including all the items but I found it cheaper to find the individual items. I just typed in "google products" then the item I wanted eg "buzz 3" and you get a list of them in price order and where to find them.

Also, be aware that there is a 2010 model still being sold, often at good prices, and a 2011 one. The 2011 one is not much different. The main difference is that the 2010 model has a seat for the first year and another seat pad that comes with it for when you're child is a bit bigger. Also some colours are different. The 2011 one has combined them in one seat (probably cheaper for them). I showed mothercare the 2010 one on a website, but don't think they could tell, and sent me the new version anyway!

The different bits clip on and off really easily and it fold and unfolds well. The only thing that's stiff to get on and off is the car seat but think it will loosen up with use. I like it because it's parent or away facing and supposed to be good off road. The only other pram I liked more was the bugaboo cameleon but it was going to be another £300 and the wheels are a bit small for my leafy village!

Let me know if tou need more info. I can send you the websites if you like.

Good luck xx

Wow, u got a good deal! Thanks so much for the info. Did you have a look at the Quinny Zap Xtra? It's new but the wheels are smaller but the only thing is the handle bars don't extend.

I would love the link for the website if you have it handy please.

Thanks so much hun xxx

Hiya, no problem hun, i know the pram is a big decision... We took ages to choose. I looked at the zapp extra and think it's great. But the wheels are too small for where we live and like you say the handlebars are short and my OH is quite tall. I recon next year they will be cheaper though so may buy one then, when I want a stroller for around town, holidays etc. You can get the old zapp (not parent facing though) for £99 now which is brilliant. I think there just aren't any deals on the extra because it's new. The quinny website is quite good to see them all.

You're better off going to:
http://www.google.co.uk/products?q=Quinny+buzz&aq=f
and checking the prices now, as they keep changing and i found that different sites are cheapest each week.

I found my items on babyequipmentcomplete.com, bambino direct.co.uk and babytimelondon.com

Ps kiddicare.com is pretty good too. X

Hi Lex,

We got our Buzz 3 on Monday too, also in rebel red its fabulous!
We went to Mothercare & tried them all out walking round the shop & it was so easy to control it was brill :)
We also tried the kerb test where we put it up & down the stands in the shop to pretend we were going up kerbs lol, the Buzz was by far the easiest to manouvere.
We are also going to buy the maxi cosi cabrio fix seat but a lot of friends have said not to bother with the base fix thingy as when the weight of the baby is in the seat its hard to line all the sockets up.
The lady in Mothercare showed us how to fix it in the car with the seatbelt, as long as you have a 3 point one you should be fine.
The wheels also come off the Buzz easily which is fab for me as I have a sports car with a teeny tiny boot & with the wheels on it doesnt fit but when I take them off it does, also can take the wheels off if youve been on a muddy walk & put them in a plastic bag before putting in your car instead of getting it dirty.
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back