Anyone have an icandy apple???

jomc

Reaction score
Ive gotten one second hand but its only come with the single jogger wheel on the front. Im finding using it as a three wheeler too difficult.

Im looking to buy wheels to turn it into a four wheeler. Thing is, Im coming across different types. There seems to be single wheels, which from what I can tell is the type they are generally sold eith, but then In seeing double wheels for sale.

Just wonderong what people have and their thoughts. I do a fair bit of walking but generally just around town and the park.

Thanks!

ive an icandy but i dont know what one it is lol i bought it 2nd hand too..its 3wheeler,a jogger one!..i love it..wouldnt know anything about changing the wheels though sorry..x

I have the icandi peach - 4 wheels. omg its the best buy I made I love it, its so sturdy and we go off road with it walking the dog :dance:

Hi I have icandy cherry 4 wheels I bought 4 wheels as I found 3 wheeler too difficult. I think u can buy single wheels to convert it in to 4 wheeler. You can find apple jogger and 4 wheeler on icandy web site. I would recommend 4 wheeler as they seem to me more stable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back