• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ANYONE GOT THEIR 1p BOOK?

NIE

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has received their 1p book.

I ordered 1 with the free postage code and have been told that my order is being processed but I have been charged £2.

Some people on another site have received an email saying that it was in the post and they ordered on the 11th Sept.

Just getting impatient to see it. xxx

just received an e mail mine has been dispatched!

i have just got an email to say dispatched

I haven't even got my confirmation email yet! :? I phoned them when I heard about the possible scam going on, and was told my order was on 'hold' as I'd ordered 2 books. I tried to get an explanation about the false advertising from the sales girl, but she played stupid ("This is the first I've head of the promotion.") and told me she would get her supervisor to phone me back that day. 2 weeks later....nothing. :wall:

i am still waiting for mine and i did pay postage because i saw then link that said if you try to use free postage code with promotion your order wouldnt be accepted.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back