Anyone got one of these??? they are great!!!

Jo

Reaction score
I have been to a musem funday thing with Em and Jack today, anyway i thought i would be respectful and carry him as highly polished floors and loads of step as weel, anyway as soon as i got him out of the pram/buggy whatever you wanna call it, this woman came up and handed me one of these to use http://www.hippychick.com/index.cfm/chi ... dy_hipseat

i have never seen one before, it's like a giant Bumbag!!! but let me tell you it does the job

How thoughtful is that to have these on hand??

How clever is that??? I love it, and so simple!

I love it, no back ache or anything, Jack felt really light when i was using it but i think i wouldn't get all that much use out of it. Ebay here i come :rotfl:

That looks great they have a seller that sells them for £19.95 on ebay :)

was thinkin on gettin one, what ages are they for?

skatty said:

I didn't see any for £19.95 :shock: hmmm better look again lol

Dionne i think it says on the website that they are suitable from 6 months upto 3 yrs, i suppose from whenever you would sling them on your hip

Yeah my mom just started selling them on her site too :) They are really handy im going to get one too cause i have back problems

I think its a waste of money... isnt that what hips are for? :?

Honestly thats what i thought, stick your hip out and off you go
but the releif on my back was amzing, Jack felt so much lighter.

When you stick your hip out your spine twists slightley and this stops that happening.

I mean they are quite dear for how many times you would prob use them

Exactly, i mean Jack is usually in pram/buggy but like today i gad to take him out to carry him and it was a godsend

jo said:
skatty said:

I didn't see any for £19.95 :shock: hmmm better look again lol

Dionne i think it says on the website that they are suitable from 6 months upto 3 yrs, i suppose from whenever you would sling them on your hip

Its not the hippy chick one I just put hip baby carrier in and some others came up too, the feedback was really good :)

Can someone tell me how to just quote part of someone elses message? For example just one sentence, I'm dumb at this stuff :lol:

Just quote like normal then delete the stuff you don't want, i've only just worked it out lol

Never thought of just putting hipp carriers in Thanks

jo said:
Just quote like normal then delete the stuff you don't want, i've only just worked it out lol

Like this?

skatty said:
Oh good I did it :lol:

soz no you didn't nearly though you need to keep the [/quote] at the end

delete inbetween the qotes if you see what i mean

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member