• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone got/had the Hauck Manhattan Pushchair??

Lynzlogan87

Reaction score
Hi all,

Was wondering if any of you have or have had the Hauck Manhattan Pushchair??

Reading online i'm getting mixed reviews about it...i really love the look of it etc, as doesn't look too bulky (like most 2 in 1's) and doesn't come with a car seat (as we already have one).

From its initial info- the only downfall that i can find with it is that to fold it you need to remove the seat unit- which would be no good for public transport.

Don't really wanna spend no more than £200 on the pram (including Vat and Delivery)

Have found the Hauck Manhattan Pushchair on PreciousLittleones for £167 which i think is fab.
(here's the link for those of you who don't know what this looks like)

http://www.preciouslittleone.com/pr...-manhattan-pushchair---blackorange/#reviewtab

Also are there any other prams like this???

That don't require me to buy all the attachments etc- i like the look of the My4 (mothercare) but refuse to pay that much for a buggy- especially having to buy all the parts separately x

Appreciate any help/advice xxx

I was considering that one but like you was put off by some of the reviews....I've now bought the Silver Cross 3D which is fab and has all the little extra's with it, like raincover, cosy toes, changing bag...it cost £299 which although is more than you want to pay, is still one of the lower priced travel systems and is really good quality xx

Last edited:
I was considering that one but like you was put off by some of the reviews....I've now bought the Silver Cross 3D which is fab and has all the little extra's with it, like raincover, cosy toes, changing bag...it cost £299 which although is more than you want to pay, is still one of the lower priced travel systems and is really good quality xx

Your right there- the Silver cross 3D is a good one- i had it when Leo was a baby.
I just found it a little heavy for me (but i'm a wimp lol)
The Rain cover on that is Fab by the way!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back