• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone got a pug 307??

lozzi

Reaction score
if so what they like??

im looking at gettin one, as so long its 1.4hdi, its in my £35 tax group... boot *looks* big.. (is it...?) and the insurance isnt too bad... and most importantly its within my price range :cheer: :cheer:

would you recommend one? is it fairly roomy?

would i be able to fasten a car seat in the back, middle seat? (eg, has it a 3x3 harness)

thanks in advance!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

e9a4_1.JPG

PRAM HEAVEN

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

you will NEED to buy another pram, so that it fills the boot of course!!!!!

We had one and absolutely loved it!! very comfy and plenty room in the back!

We had the 1.6 SE but unfortunetly had to get rid as it was costing us a fortune on petrol, we were going through roughly £100 - £150 per month easy.

I'd defo buy another :D

Kazz said:
We had one and absolutely loved it!! very comfy and plenty room in the back!

We had the 1.6 SE but unfortunetly had to get rid as it was costing us a fortune on petrol, we were going through roughly £100 - £150 per month easy.

I'd defo buy another :D

1.4HDI 65MPG+

We had a 2.0 HDI.

It was great while it worked - lots of room etc. The middle belt in the back was just a lap belt iirc.

The head gasket went just after the warranty ran out and it cost a fortune to fix as they had to have the engine in bits to get to it. I never trusted it after that and we soon traded it in once it was working again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back