Anyone from Scotland?

Lou

Reaction score
Because we are going there tomorrow in our campervan for a couple of weeks. I've never been before but my OH has looked into all the nice places to go and the campsites that are open all year round.

Can anyone assure me it will be great? I'm nervous that I'm just gonna freeze my arse off for 2 weeks :(

lol itll be chilly... but the scenary once you're away from the major cities is breathtaking, i used to dissapear up north alot for it, to enjoy the sights and peacefulness of it all :)

Och lou - its fine. I'm from here and I don't think its *that* cold - not that much more than England anyway. Obviously it depends where you are going (how high up - ie Highlands or if you are going coastal near the North Sea!) but you should be fine.

Enjoy your holiday - where are you headed to? Some of us can maybe give you some recommendations of pubs/towns etc if you can narrow ift down a bit for us.

Valentine Xxx

iv been around the lochs....loch long in particular and loch lomond, Oban etc...it was gorgeous

I'm from Devon originally and I think it's bloody freezing up here! The locals always laugh at me for always being cold.
You better pack some fleeces and hats, scarves and gloves.
I find when you're up in the hills around here the weather can change rapidly, hot one minute, cold the next, layers are the way to go.
Around my way it's been pretty frosty and the temperatures been -8 on occassion recently! It's too cold for snow a lot of the time :lol:

im from just outside glasgow :) it's good here, and not too cold :cheer:

sarafet said:
im from just outside glasgow :) it's good here, and not too cold :cheer:

was -7.5 when i came home the other mornin :lol:

can get nippy, we should be off to kilmarnock and edinburgh after new year i love scotland you will have a great time! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back