Anyone else..?

Maria1977

Reaction score
My uterus feels swollen and firm. If I bend forward it really feels uncomfortable now. I swear I never had this sensation when I was with oscar. My jeans still fit ok, but they are defo squishing me in so I have to undo them.

Anyone else feel like this?

I've had to undo jeans for last couple of weeks. Have some low sitting ones which are ok. Work trousers are the worst - they just don't do up at all - resorted to wearing bump band to make it look decent. lol

I really wanna buy some maternity jeans, but I just can't bring myself to until the 12 week scan. Just feel so uncomfortable. I've got my trousers undone now, but i can still feel it, it's not right lol

Thats a bit how I feel at the moment - can't seem to do top button on any trousers and whenever I sit forward my tummy feels tight.

Hopefully its just baby getting comfy and creating some space!

I really wanna buy some maternity jeans, but I just can't bring myself to until the 12 week scan. Just feel so uncomfortable. I've got my trousers undone now, but i can still feel it, it's not right lol

My sister gave me all her maternity stuff 3 weeks ago. Its all in a box in our spare room as I don't want to go into it until after scan. At least I only have to wait until Monday :) I got big fleecy jogging bottoms on ebay last week and wear them round the house with DH hoody. Am so glad he doesn't love me for my clothes style at the minute cos I just wanna be comfy when I'm in my own home. Have friend's birthday tea to go to tomorro night and haven't got a clue what I'm gonna wear. :wall2::wall2::wall2:

I threw away all my maternity clothes from my first :wall2: By the time I was in 3rd tri I didn't care what I looked like anymore, all that mattered was being comfy! I feel like I've hit that already this time and I'm not even 3 months yet lol

havent been able to get into my skinny jeans since week 8, and my bagy jeans are even too tight around the waist, good job its winter am living in legggings and boots and baggy tops so i look half decent when i go out,
And living in jama bottoms when im indoors x

my jeans feel a bit tight, but I can still fasten them. I mostly feel it if I sit with my feet up on the couch. Feels like I can,t curl up as much.

None of my clothes feel tight at the mo, but that is probably because I have lost at least 1 and a half stone in the last few weeks so I have plenty of room in my clothes. Still sticking with the comfy jogging bottoms around the house tho :) I have noticed that my lower abdomen feels firmer than it normally does, and rounder. Xx

Last edited:
My jeans are done up with a hairband! I have bigger jeans but they don't fit anywhere else bar my belly so they look ridiculous! Went to mothercare tried a lovely fitting pair of skinnys and thought yea I will get them then looked at the price tag and they £60!! I reuse to pay that for jeans I will only wear for a few months!

I had my scan on wednesday though otherwise I wouldn't have even dared to look lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back