Anyone else.......

Lexusno1

Reaction score
At 13/14 weeks with a tender pelvic area? It's in the same place I used to get period cramp. It's not painful by any means but i'm aware that it feels tender when I walk or stand up. My jeans aren't tight but I need to unbutton them so nothing is pressed on it at all. Do you think this is just stretching/growing aches as sometimes I get a little lower back ache with it too. Again, not crippling but noticeable. I'm I just trying to find things that could be wrong or does anyone else have this?

xx Lex xx :confused:

I did yes, so many aches pains and pulling in various places all through your pregnancy :hugs: worrying time, I was an emotional wreck lol

Anything too serious in pain and constant should be seen to though x

like wobbles said, if its reeeeely painfully unbearable then should get it seen to but to be honest most of the time its ligament pain and just think of your body moving around to accomodate for another body to be created. hope it eases, but prepare for it to be uncomfortable in future weeks xx

I did yes, so many aches pains and pulling in various places all through your pregnancy :hugs: worrying time, I was an emotional wreck lol

Anything too serious in pain and constant should be seen to though x

Best advice :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back