• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone Else with a "Thick Waist" at only 8 weeks??

Julia

Reaction score
Hi Girlies,

I am only 8 week blessed and I already have a "thick waist" going on. I have always been slim (about 10 - 12) and I am now finding my waist expanding rapidly (no bump yet though). Not eating that much cos of constant nausea so is this normal??

Julia xxxx

i felt exactly the same as you from 5 and half weeks on.. till 7 weeks, then all of a sudden. sickness stopped??

but def feel more *plump* :rotfl:

just your body expanding for lil bean :) xx

I still feel so bloated. On an evening I look about 20 weeks pregnant already! By morning it has gone but I am definitely started to get a bump.

My wife is exactly the same, never fear! After just 5 weeks, had to get some maternity trousers. She is very slim - also 10-12, but I guess on some people it shows more than others!!! We have a friend, also very slim, and 16 weeks, and you would never know.
Maybe we have twins on the way!!

*gulp*

I had to get some maternity trousers after 6 and half weeks because my normal trousers were getting so tight. I think it was mainly bloating though. The bloating has gone now and I'm left with the start of a bump so I still need the trousers.

I can't really tell is my waist is much bigger........ my bum is so massive it still makes my waist look tiny!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back