Anyone else still feeling sick?

AllieW

Reaction score
I'm sure this has been asked before, so apologies in advance.

I was so proud of myself this morning for remembering to eat breakfast before I left the house rather than en route to work. Unfortunately, my body decided to thwart that plan and most of it came up again in the loos at Wimbledon station.

Admittedly I haven't suffered very much from morning sickness. It started off at about once every four days (although I was retching daily) and now it's about once a week. I can't help wondering if this is because I didn't get it daily throughout my first trimester like some other poor souls!

Anyone else finding this?

Hi, I'm 20 weeks and I'm still being sick around 3 times a week. And its always in the evening. In the 1st trimester I wasn't as sick as I have been with the other pregnancies, but I was still sick a few times a week then.

I nearly barfed this morning - have never actually been sick though :?

Its definitely easing off for me now, but I do get quite horribly sick if I dont eat anything for a few hours. Last time was yesterday evening where I threw up spontaneously whilst hubby and I were in the middle of eating our dinner. The look on his face was priceless. I do sympathise with them sometimes lol.

Ive been sick 4-5 times but felt sick alot of the time, its be reoccuring and its back with a vengence :(

I'm now over the continual feeling of nausia 24/7 thank goodness, but I am still sick. It now just suddenly happens and then I have to run to the bathroom. Probably about 3 times a week....but it doesn't really bother me now because it's literlally "oh my got I'm going to spew" then that's it, no feeling sick all the time!

I was on cyclasine (sp!!) which was magic helping me get through the worst of it, but I ran out a week ago and haven't felt I've needed to get any more.

I am still wearing the bands though and I think they're doing the trick as when I take them off in the bath after a little while i start to feel queasy, but once they're on I'm absolutely fine again.

Morning sickness is definitely the worst part of pregnancy. At least labour and birth only last a matter of hours and can be made painless!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back