Anyone lost weight? and anyone still sick?

shesmurf

Reaction score
I know it's a strange occurrence in pregnancy but anyone else had this? I put on a stone and a half in the first 11weeks but have lost half a stone in the following 5 :think: I feel better for it and it will have brought my BMI down but not sure how healthy that is for the baby. The MW told me the reason I'd put on so much was likely to do with me being so sick and that my body was conserving a fat store for the baby. Maybe it's just starting to adjust to the changes?

Another thing, anyone else found that although their 'morning' sickness is not as frequent it's in some ways worse? I managedto wretch myself to the point of pulling a muscle in my stomach a few days ago. Although I've not been sick as often it's more violent and usually with no warning at all.

Got an app with the MW next week, think I'll have a million Q's for her by then!

I had lost nearly a stone when i had my first mw appointment due to my awful morning sickness, now 12 weeks later ive put on the stone i lost PLUS another few pounds

My sickness comes back once a week now, in the morning, but last night i was sick (first ever time in the evening)

I still have awful morning (all day) sickness and although I haven't thrown up for a few days now *touch wood* I still have no apetite and am not eating very much at all. Last time I weighed myself I have lost 5 kilos (11lbs) since I found out I was pregnant at about 8 weeks gone. I am trying to make sure that I eat a balance of foods so that I am getting something from each food group and going with the odd craving even if it isn't uber healthy as I am thinking if I actually want to eat I better take advantage of it!

I've lost weight since being pregnant, not huge amount about 2kg as although i didn't have really bad morning sickness i just lost my appetite for everything!

Still being a bit sick now in the mornings and then feel mostly ok all day unless i've not eaten for ages then i tend to feel a bit sicky again. Think the trick is trying to eat little and often.

I haven't lost weight but I haven't put any on so far either - and my morning sickness stopped at about 14 weeks but has this week returned - weird! I haven't actually puked but I have heaved each morning, so horrible!! x

I lost weight and then put what I lost back on again. So i'm basically the same weight I was before i got pregnant with a very crappy appetite although i've stopped vomiting. I wouldnt worry, everyones different and i reckon i'll probably put on 10 stones by the end of it...

Thanks ladies.

I think my sickness has officially worn off, well the majority of it which is fab. I've not developed a huge appetite or anything just feel far more back to normal than before. We even went out to the local Indian restaurant lastnight and I didn't go for a Korma - that's how much better it is :D :dance: :D

Now I can finally start enjoying this pregnancy malarky!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back