• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else still being sick?

Lacey's Mummy

Reaction score
It's not a moany thread, I just fill like I'm the only person still being sick!
Last night I felt fine, cooked a lush steak and chips meal, ate it all but just as I was putting the plate in the kitchen I had to run to the loo to be sick!!
I'm only sick about once a week now so hoping it is going, just wish it would hurry up and go!!
So is there anyone else still throwing up?

oh bless you! i was never sick in the first place, i was lucky. Hope it goes away for you soon XX

Oh LM, poor you. I think the last time I was sick was about two weeks ago now. It started becoming less frequent after 12 weeks like once a week or so. I feel for you hun, I really do! Let's hope it passes soon :)

hahaha i know but i tell you, i have had the worst cramps ever and constantly been on the toilet checkin if im bleeding :( but yeah i have been lucky!

hahaha i know but i tell you, i have had the worst cramps ever and constantly been on the toilet checkin if im bleeding :( but yeah i have been lucky!

Think we all get nervous about bleeding hun it's natural to worry x x

Hi,

I was sick up untill I was 22 weeks :( Ive been in hospital 5 times - with Hyperemesis!! :( Sooooo I know how you are feeling!! Luckily for me now the sickness has stopped - but I just get VERY nauseas - I have to eat white sliced bread - to get rid of the feeling!!! Horrible!!

I really hope it starts easing of for you soon sweetie, its horrible!!!!

Take care & drink & rest plenty xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back