Anyone else (or just me!)

HayleyB

Reaction score
Right before i even post this i know that i'm probably gonna sound completely insane!!!

I know of one person who also does what i'm about to ask, but they shall remain unnamed!!

So.... Anyways, i was just wondering if it was just me and unnamed person who already has a collection of baby stuff in preperation of actually getting the BFP we all crave for??

Today i have finally got the pram that i fell in love with a couple of weeks ago.... i've got it for only £75!!!! Its 2nd hand, but only used for 6 months.... http://www.silvercross.co.uk/ is the Classic Sleepover!! (click the products bit at the top!) Am so excited!! (had to share that!!) And it comes with... Cosy toes, changing bag, raincover & sun cannopy!!

So it will go away in the safe place where my 2 bin bags full of baby clothes are also hidden so that my friends don't find it and call me crazy!!!

Just wondered if anyone else does the same??
(probably not! but had to ask!)

xox

Thanks girls!!!

So its just me then?! :oops:

(oh and said *unnamed* person!) lol!

I bought a Disney story book on my honeymoon for our future children if that counts?

Kina said:
I bought a Disney story book on my honeymoon for our future children if that counts?

yes that counts!! lol!!!
i've got bags of baby clothes off of friends who don't need them anymore!! :oops:
No harm in them coming to me instead of to a charity shop!!!

xox

I love your pram AG!!
Its the one i wanted last year before my mc!

Gorgeous pram!!!

xox

My sister has that parm AG...she loves it, although it is slightly too big for her new car, so she doesn't get to use it much anymore :(

Love the Silvercross too, I like the suspension on those, they really appeal, but we are going for something that folds away as small as poss!

Personally I don't want to buy anything until I am 12 weeks pregnant, but I did invest in a few bibs a coupls of weeks ago........talk about pushing the boat out eh? :wink: :lol:

But to be honest, I totally get you buying stuff to go away, it is so hard to resist all those cute things, especially when you long for a little'un to fill 'em!

If i am pregnant (which i'm really starting to doubt - all my symptomshave gone :( )
Then i would stop buying them cos i wouldn't want to push my luck!!
But can't resist a bargain!!!

xox

I'm scared to buy anything!

I had a tax refund thing a couple of weeks back & I was SO tempted to do that but couldn't!

I have 'bits n pieces' but mostly they come in handy for my wee sister or I've got them free from internet freebies :D

One of the reasons i pick up little bits to put away is because theres no way i could afford to buy everything at once. This way i can get all the things that want and not have to compromise for something cheaper.

Its a FAB idea I wish I felt I could do that :(

With all that happens with me I just don't know what's best - I thought along lines of 'well I am getting pregnant, it will stick one day' but found myself wandering what I would do with all the stuff if it doesn't happen for us & would the stuff upset me more each month this happens to us!

Sad situation :cry:

I see things all the time I want to buy but haven't. I have a mothercare catalogue and and Boots baby catalogue and I have already picked out everything that I want! But I'm not gonna tempt fate and buy anything.

We have two spare rooms. One of them (the nursery) we have completely cleared out and its empty, ready and waiting. The other one is full of old junk and boxes we still haven't unpacked (we've been there a year!). I keep promising OH I'll clear it out when I get pg. Great excuse not to do it!

I bought a few bits before I was pregnant, if you see a bargain then why not? :D

Wobbles said:
Its a FAB idea I wish I felt I could do that :(

With all that happens with me I just don't know what's best - I thought along lines of 'well I am getting pregnant, it will stick one day' but found myself wandering what I would do with all the stuff if it doesn't happen for us & would the stuff upset me more each month this happens to us!

Sad situation :cry:

Thats why untili started talking to AG it made sense to me to buy bits a bit at a time so that i didn't have to not buy stuff i really wanted!

After my MC last year everything i had aquired was returned cos i just couldn't handle it all...

But the pram and baby clothes are gonna go out of the way where all the baby books i brought last year got hidden so that i'm not constantly reminded of them! Cos if i carry on the way i am they'll break my heart!!

xox

arcanegirl i have that pram for my daughter it is fantastic and i bought stuff before getting pg to

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back