• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else heard of this miracle lube?

hannah9000

Reaction score
Hiya, I was reading another pg forum and there is a lot of hype about something called preseed. The sperm friendly lube! Here's some of the quotes from the Preseed thread on the other forum:

'I used pre-seed last year for the 1st time and got my BFP'
'Forummember110 has got her BFP and used pre-seed this month '

Theres more but its a big thread! I've got some and me and dp are going to use it tonight...apparently its pretty amazing stuff!

ive herd its great if u have no cm , but other then that im not sure how it helps u concieve ? is there something init ? do inlighten me lol may put it on the shopping list if i need t next month !

i've read all over that women who have been trying for months use preseed for the first time and succeed in getting pg. It creates a fertile and hospitable environment for the sperms and also stops it all running out! Not sure how but you can walk around after bding and it stays put! It seems to have more success than magic meds but its each to their own i guess...

:cheer: Good luck this month, every little helps... I know people who swear by it... and i might be trying it myself soon if I don't get a BFP within the next few months.... :pray:
Baby dust to you doll, lv Yvonne xx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back