Anyone else feel like they need to poo??

saralou5

Reaction score
I feel like I need to poo all the time! Like a pressure in my bum, then a pooey feeling in my tum but I go to the loo and NOTHING. Could his head just be super low? Walking's getting pretty painful now too :(. I've not lost any plug or anything so I'm pretty sure I'm not going into labour yet haha!

:blue: 9 days to go! :blue:

I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!!!!!! I was only telling my OH at the weekend that there seems to be so much pressure on my *bum hole* sorry TMI. Plus when i stand too long my bladder gets sharpe pains!! Who knows if its because of how low bubs is! but at the midwife last week i know she was headdown but 5/5th free so god knows! But i get tummy ache like a period pain and then sometimes like a belly ache and then it goes and i know i dont need to poo because ive tried! :( x

So relieved I'm not the only one feeling this haha!! It's so wierd! And uncomfortable :(. I constantly feel like I'm about to come on my period as well these days! Oh pregnancy! Lol! Xxx

LOL i know what you mean! I think the last few weeks have been the hardest and i still have 5 weeks to go lol!

x

I don't just have the urge - I have the need! I got up 3 times last night just for a poo! That's not including all the wee trips!
Sounds like your bub is moving down - my midwife explained that the lower bub got the more they flatten your bowel! It's just so glamorous! X

Should i be feeling more pressure this early lol, i see my MW on 20th July anyways so ill ask her xx

Hahahaha! You don't hear any of the celebs talking about all this stuff when they're pregnant! Can't blooming wait for him to move off my bowels and my bladder and to just have him here! Xx

I had this all yesterday!! Was a nightmare and so uncomfy!! I couldn't even fart!! lol!! x

You ladies aren't alone!!! Aarrgggghhhh it's annoyinggg!!

Yeah my bowel movements are more frequent and baby keeps putting his foot in my rib.

Is it normal for me to be feeling the same this early?
After not being able to 'go' without lactuose for quite some time I now seem to be getting tummy aches and going at least twice a day (really sorry tmi!).
I think bubsy is playing football with my bladder too - when he/she lies down low it feels like I need to go INSTANTLY having just been a minute earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back