anyone else feel like they have a permanent hangover???

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
Permanent, unquenchable thirst. CHECK!

Blinding headache. CHECK!

Nauseous to the point of :puke: :puke: CHECK!

So bone tired like you were out dancing til 4am? CHECK!

All the after effects of a good night out without actually having the good night out.... :wall: :wall: :wall:

The joys of pregnancy eh?! :rotfl:

This is exactly how I describe it too! Hangover without the fun of the night before :wall: :lol:

I've got another one........

Spent loads of money and nothing to show for it. CHECK!
(was meant to be in Portugal this week with my Mum and sisters :( )

roll on the blooming period :)

I have it too!! I went out with friends on sat didnt drink - my oh sneakily drank all mine so was v worse for ware and i woke up with a bigger "hangover " feeling than him!!!
mmmmm

Oh yeah I have the same feelings as well...... apart from I know if I go to bed tonight it wont feel better in the morning!! :lol: oh the joys :lol:

i know exactly how u feel. have spent today eating continuously so i wouldnt a) throw up or b) pass out! please let this feeling stop soon..... 7 weeks on friday so only just over 5.5 weeks to go.....

Im exactly the same im more tired in the morning that what i am before i go to bed. And i find im having to have a sleep during the day too otherwise im ready for bed by 7 :( . I feel as if ive got a cold coming your all hot and knackered with no real apparent reason why. :hug: :hug:

yeah if I dont have a sleep in the afternoon im buggered and cant be bothered to cook tea which is whats happened today cause OH's sister came down!!! looks like take away again tonight, im going to end up like the back end of the bus :lol:

I take my hat off to you ladies in here who are feeling like this with kids running about as well, I dont know how you do it!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back