anyone else bored

jennywren

Reaction score
Anyone else thinking its taking to long or is it just me?

People say ''how far are you now'' I say ''20 weeks on Tuesday'' and they say ''bloody hell thats gone well quick'' but I dont feel it has really and fell like April is a bloody AGE away!

I dunno, maybe its cause it still dont feel real cause we still have our 1 bed appt and no f***** wants to buy it so we cant buy a new house and start to get a bedroom ready for the baby. Nothing has been bought at all really as we have no money as still saving and waiting for the Jan sales.

Also im thinking of consolodating my debts over a longer period but scared to apply for loan incase it messes up my credit score for the high mortgage were getting!

The past two weeks have really dragged for me but think I am just getting worn out with the vomitting..I don't have the energy to do anything so nothing is happening..

I guess it will speed up again at some point

This time it isn't dragging at all, but I know it felt like it dragged on forever with Damien.

It feels like it's going slowly, but I'm making the most of the sleep whilst I still can :D

I keep flitting between feeling like its dragging, and I just can't wait for her to be here, to thinking its going quick and I'm know where near ready for her to arrive!?!? :doh:

I have soooo much to do with the business before I can leave (if I even get any maternity leave at all other than a couple of weeks :roll: ) that I get anxious about it quite easily and think its going too fast!!!

Altrhough I just can't wait to hold her in my arms :cheer: :hug:

I think its because I cant feel anything yet either though as well, so I think when I start to show and start to feel Movements/kicks I wont feel so bad but I think its cause its half of the time I dont even feel pregnant!

It's weird isn't it...i keep thinking April is ages away too but then I think i'll kinda miss this stage as now that I can feel them I'm enjoying it and find it exciting looking forward to all my scans etc. can't wait for them to be here though

We haven't got anything sorted yet - gonna get xmas out of the way first and then start buying stuff, decorating etc. I think it'll start going really quick when we get going with all that :D

twinmummy2be said:
It's weird isn't it...i keep thinking April is ages away too but then I think i'll kinda miss this stage as now that I can feel them I'm enjoying it and find it exciting looking forward to all my scans etc. can't wait for them to be here though

We haven't got anything sorted yet - gonna get xmas out of the way first and then start buying stuff, decorating etc. I think it'll start going really quick when we get going with all that :D

yeh i think its cause we havnt bought anything either, a few bits and bats but nothing major. Also because were trying to sell our 1 bed appt we have no nursery to decorate so we have no ''place'' for the baby as were not getting the apt ready for it as if we aint sold it by the time it born (we bloody better have done!) its just a moses basket in our bedroom till we do sell it so we feel like we cant get ready for the birth.

I understand people dont wnna move over christmas but it takes at least 6 weeks for everything to go through so if people look now and put offers in they wont have to move in till mid-end Jan so they need to come and put an offer in and stop hanging arround lol

Everyhouse we saw in our price range, in the area we wanted, that needed no work doing have been sold I mean how rude can you get!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back