Bored of being Bored?

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by reillybaby1987, Jan 1, 2012.

1. reillybaby1987

reillybaby1987 Well-Known Member

Just wondering if there's anyone else out there who is pregnant and not working/cant get a job? how do you keep yourselves occupied all day? i'm finding it really hard and I still have 16 weeks to go before baby is here, I need thing's to keep me busy/entertained :roll:

2. TeeUK

TeeUK Well-Known Member

I downloaded 4 seasons of merlin and been sat on my butt watching them for couple weeks .....in between housework etc....downloaded some games too.....i am soooo boring lol.....passes the time though :lol:

3. reillybaby1987

am I the only one suffering the boredom lol, I think it'll get better when I move back to where all my friends are :D xx

4. BumbleTumble

BumbleTumble Well-Known Member

i can relate!

i am unable to work, but have enrolled on a home learning course in social care, just waiting for the coursework to arrive!
    the last few days ive been bedridden due to a bad virus, so am majorly bored, and rapidly running out of dvds!

5. Rachel1509

Rachel1509 Well-Known Member

Tri hopping, but I've just began Maternity Leave and already am bored as hell!

Haven't got any suggestions to keep you occupied either. But if anyone else thinks of some, let me know!
    It actually makes me look extra forward to any MW appointments coming up. Got One Born Every Minute on every Wednesday night (yay! :dance:), Antenatal classes beginning this Thursday for the next five weeks, and Midwife appointments every few weeks.

And if one more person says to me 'Oh you'll be thankful for the peace and quiet once your baby is here' I will scream at them! :oooo:

6. reillybaby1987

lol I know what you mean Rachel, I can't actually wait till Lo is here so i'm not bored, he will keep me on my toes that's for sure :) xxx