Bored of being Bored?

reillybaby1987

Reaction score
Just wondering if there's anyone else out there who is pregnant and not working/cant get a job? how do you keep yourselves occupied all day? i'm finding it really hard and I still have 16 weeks to go before baby is here, I need thing's to keep me busy/entertained :roll:

I downloaded 4 seasons of merlin and been sat on my butt watching them for couple weeks .....in between housework etc....downloaded some games too.....i am soooo boring lol.....passes the time though :lol:

am I the only one suffering the boredom lol, I think it'll get better when I move back to where all my friends are :D xx

i can relate!

i am unable to work, but have enrolled on a home learning course in social care, just waiting for the coursework to arrive!
the last few days ive been bedridden due to a bad virus, so am majorly bored, and rapidly running out of dvds!

Tri hopping, but I've just began Maternity Leave and already am bored as hell!

Haven't got any suggestions to keep you occupied either. But if anyone else thinks of some, let me know!
It actually makes me look extra forward to any MW appointments coming up. Got One Born Every Minute on every Wednesday night (yay! :dance:), Antenatal classes beginning this Thursday for the next five weeks, and Midwife appointments every few weeks.

And if one more person says to me 'Oh you'll be thankful for the peace and quiet once your baby is here' I will scream at them! :oooo:

lol I know what you mean Rachel, I can't actually wait till Lo is here so i'm not bored, he will keep me on my toes that's for sure :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back