Anyone due on the 14th of April :D

*Cupcake*

Reaction score
9 weeks and 6 days left now as its after midnight. Yay for single figures! 69 days to go :D :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

im due 7th but i have a feeling she'll be late and she's a week behind on growth, so 14th april will do for me! Actually no I'll take 15th , I prefer odd numbers LOL

im due on the 13th! Kind of anyway.....my MW reckons in due on the 10th, but al my dates and my scans say 13th so thats what im sticking with :D (not that id complain if she came around the 10th mind you :pray: )

I'm due 2 weeks after you but just wanted to hijack the thread and tell gymbabeliz that ODD numbers are the BEST!

(Glad it's not just me - do you make sure your alarm's not set even as well?)

:rotfl:

LOL i go a bit further than odd numbers I actually prefer triangular numbers , which i cant quite explain! I'm not entirely happy with 15th , even though its odd, i would much prefer 17th, which to my brain is triangular :lol:

oh yeah and if i had to be up at 7 i would set my alarm for 6:53 lol

It's my birthday on 14th April :cheer: so can someone pop then please :pray: . There was a birthday baby for me last year, Katgirlracer I think :cheer:

Wow there are quite a few of us due around the same time :D

me me me.
Oh.. no I'm not.
I'm due the 15th.. but almost the same as you..

HOW many days have we got left.... :shock:
I'm not ready for this!!

x

I'm not due till the 20th, but James was 2 weeks early, so you never know, maybe I might queue jump :moon:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back