anyone due at the end of jan?

lisa&alex

Reaction score
hello everyone.. my from my lmp my due date is the 23rd of jan.. i hope i will be later and go into feb.. but 1st baby was 3 weeks early.. so might not happen.. when are you all due?

yey.. someone relpied :) im supposed to be due on the 23rd from my lmp.. but hoping for later :)

I'm due on the 26th Jan from LMP, but as I've been irregular since trying (regular beforehand, bizarrely) it's entirely possible that that will change.

i was born the end of january!!!! come on someone have a baby budge!!!

lisa&alex said:
yey.. someone relpied :) im supposed to be due on the 23rd from my lmp.. but hoping for later :)

How comes you're hoping for later? most people hate going over their due date

Hiya,
I think im due the 15th though having scan tomorrow so they might tell me different
Exxx

Well the doctor guessed 9th Jan but I'm going to say that after the scan they'll put it back closer to 19th Jan :angel:

rincess puddles.. :) im hoping for later because charlotte (DD) bday is the 14th of november hubby is the 24th im xmas day.. so it would be nice to have over a month from birthdays and xmas.. but whatever.. it will come when its ready.. charlotte was 3 weeks early.. so im guessing this one will be too.. but hoping it wont be.. [email protected] if anyone wants to add me to msn x

hi i'm new here due baby #2 28th jan how is everyone doing. i've had really bad sickness and tiredness!

I'm due the 31st Jan according to my calculations but that could all change after my scan tomorrow... will keep you posted

:wave:

I'm due 28th Jan!!

13wks and 3 days today.

Zo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member