• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone crafty out there??Need your help! :)

x.Lilly.x

Reaction score
Right I have a carrycot to go onto my double pushchair.
This is it...

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31O7nEDkPUL._SX315_SY375_.jpg

But its SO dull in grey and black.

Iv just ordered my son a custom made Blue Paul prank cosy toes for his seat but wondered if anyone crafty has any sujjestions on how I can add some pink or bling into the carrycot?

Im thinking put some ribbin on it or something but dnt really no how id go about doing it...

hey!! yeah think id do something like that, but im shite at crafts and creativity lol x

You could hang a pink toy from the front and buy a pink fluffy liner for it that would worker I think I would sow in some pink material a hood and bottom design to fit overthr carry XOR it would also be good to incorporate buttons at the bottom for easy removal so it's easy to wash xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ooo what do u mean with the sew in some pinnk material, like how would u do it? x

my friend has a thing that lines the carry cot and pushchair parts, its pretty jazzy, maybe ebay search pram lining? x

nothing came up when i searched tht hun bar a pair of shoes XD lol
I also have a pink fitted sheet for inside it.

I would buy some fabric measure to size and sew together to make like a sleve and embroider buttons at the bottom for a close or a zip x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back