Anyone 11wks and feeling back 2normal? good or bad??

Gen2012

Reaction score
Hi girls, well Im 11 + 2 days now and since Ive hit the 11 wk mark Im feeling back to normal! I cant believe the difference. Since wk 4 Ive had severe nausea all day ev day and aching limbs etc, like the flu. Since Fri, Ive been back on top of the world. Energy is up, no sickness and appetite back with avengence! Is this a good thing? Im hoping it doesnt mean anything bad. Ive been reading about placenta taking over but I thought that was after 12 wks.. or can it take over at 11?

I felt so much better last week when I hit 11w and today feel rotten :( boo! Think it's normal to start feeling a bit better though Hun x

Thanks Doob. Sorry youre feeling sick again. x
Thanks for the reassurance. Has the 11 week thing got to do with the placenta?

Im not 100% but today i have felt a LOT better than i have done the past 6 weeks. I think its just our time to start feeling more ourselves again, god knows we're due it haha. I freaked out a little today with it but i have done some research and sometimes the placenta can start functioning a little earlier for some people, don't forget everyone is different an no pregnancy is the same.

I am 12+5 and the last few days have had terrible headaches. I haven't slept properly for about a week either, and my back has been aching for 2 weeks now. Other than that I feel fine lol

I think this is to do with the placenta taking over x

Last edited:
I am 12+5 and the last few days have had terrible headaches. I haven't slept properly for about a week either, and my back has been aching for 2 weeks now. Other than that I feel fine lol

I read on one of my pregnancy ipod apps that you get an increase in headaches due to increase in blood or something like that, best thing to do is cold compress apparently. I hope they get better.

12 weeks is just an estimation some women will be earlier and others later but yep I would def say it's the placenta taking over!

xxxxxxxxx

Thanks so much girls :) Ironically I ate dinner there and feel sick now after it. DH made yummy homemade burgers with all the trimmings and now I just feel rotten after only half a burger. I think my belly has actually grown today! can it grow in a day?!! lol

I definitely felt better at 11 weeks but now other things are happening to take the place of nausea. like pulled stomach mussel feeling, it's very strange x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back