anybody got any great household tips?

Sammystar

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm just adding the finishing touches to a new website of mine, it's a community site for ladies and the front page is in a magazine style with articles and tips of interest to us gals.

I'm stuck on my 'household tips' article for the launch though.

Does anybody have any great money saving household tips they are willing to share with me and have published?

Pleeeeease?!

does it have to be money saving or just a household tip??

I just mentioned this on another post but for limescale removal around taps, soak some tissue in vinegar, pop it in a small bag, then tie with an elastic band around the tap and leave overnight, sparkling new taps the next day :D

Make cheap ice lollies by blending your own fruit and freezing it in ice lollie containers :wink:

use cilit bang on soap scum and grime in the bath it works a treat :)

Misslarue said:
does it have to be money saving or just a household tip??

Money saving would be great but not essential. I just want to put together an article with a few time/energy or money saving tips.....

Love the limescale one Redshoes!

clean your windows with window cleaner and news paper it worts great, works on most glass surfaces

Conditioner on ur legs for shaving instead of pricey shaving gels..actually thats not really household is it? :oops: Oh well, have it for free! :lol: :lol:

if you have scrambled egg or beans etc stuck on the bottom of the pan (which you will have if your DH cooks like mine) leave on the side half fill with warm water and add half an egg cup of washing powder, leave to soak for a couple of hours, voilá, the food comes off the pan without scrubbing :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back