Anybody found any nice baby clothes online?

Valley Girl

Reaction score
I'm trying to find some really nice bright unisex stuff, as we have bought quite a lot of pastel unisex baby clothes. Looking for some basic funky stuff that's not too expensive.

Anybody else have any tips???

We found a few nice online clothing stores:

JoJo Bebe:
http://www.jojomamanbebe.co.uk/babchd_index.php

Verbaudet:
www.vertbaudet.co.uk

Blooming Marvellous:
www.bloomingmarvellous.co.uk

Pumpkin Patch
www.pumpkinpatch.co.uk

There are a few others that are a little more basic like Adams, Mothercare etc but not sure how many do really nice unisex clothing - it's a hard thing to find since most people seem to find out now the clothing tends to be pinks or blues. I'm sure you'll find heaps of creams and grey/browns but they are hardly inspiring to have a wardrobe full of those. Good luck with your search.

We got some nice patterned babygrows from H+M - in store though, so not sure if they have a baby clothes part to their site or if you can even buy from H+M online. We haven't found out what ours is either, but have erred on the boy side, as I think a boy type pair of jeans or whatever can be made girly by putting a girly top/dress on top. I've gone for things with jungle patterns on too, so most of my things are orange/green, and I think they're perfectly reasonable for either.
If I had a girl I don't think I'd put her in pink pink pink anyway, so it depends really what you're idea of girly/boyish is :)

Oh also, Next do a wide range of things so you may find something there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back