Anybody else due for AF yesterday?

N@TZ

Reaction score
And does anybody have any symptoms? I have nothing! Boobs normally hurt every month but not this month. HOpe thats a good sign! And just cant stop eating. But thats not unusual for me!!

Anyone else want to share symptoms???

xx

I have every symptom under the sun! So Im probably not pregnant! :rotfl: Im only 6DPO and these are my symptoms:

Sore boobs - since ovulation
Extreme tiredness (this has started today)
Backache (this has started today too)
Heartburn - for the last few days
Cramps - around 2-4 DPO
bad skin - started 5 DPO
Frequent urination - Especially last night.

Everything can be explained by other reasons than pregnancy - the bad skin and heartburn could be cos Ive been eating loads of chocolate lately. The tiredness because Ive been getting up earlier (only 20 mins earlier though). Frequent urination - drinking lots! I cannot explain the backache, sore boobs and cramps. Could just be down to me ovulating early so my hormones are all over the place.

When are you due and when will you test? Im really tempted to test today but i dont want to be let down :( Normally I buy a test, then she comes the same day! lol.

xx

Oh Ive got ages to wait yet, Ill prob do any early test on Saturday as I have friends coming over for dinner and I want to know whether I can have a glass of wine or not! AF isnt due until next Tuesday.

Is your AF late? If so Id be testing right now!

My AF is due tomorrow, have not had any symptoms that shes coming but have not had any PG symptoms either :?

Af due thurs tested this morning BFN but not suprised as dont feel any different!!!!
Waiting now for a few more days!!!
:pray:
Heres hoping

Loola that was me last month...I had all your symptoms...I was sure I was pg....but no...BFN...this month...I am actually 5 dpo, my ticker is a little off.. and I feel NOTHING...I hope that is a good sign! :pray: At 5 dpo last month I had pinching in my pelvis, sore and swollen bb, heartburn, cravings and extreme fatigue...the body is so strange.

Sandee - I know that I am heading for a disappointment, so I really have to stop thinking about it now. I must get back to my wedding plans, forget all this TTC malarky! :fib:

I tested yesterday and got BFN :( Af was due Monday and still not here. Not feeling anything either.

Good Luck to all you ladies. I think i'll wait till the weekend to see if she comes then test again. xxxxx

AF due tomorrow and know she is on her way as I am reg as clockwork!!
A bit disappointing but start hospital tests on day 3 and also having HSG... Anyone know what they are like does it hurt :oops:
Really tired today always get that with AF just waiting now :(

Still no AF for me. Havent tested yet. Im going to wait and see if she comes by the weekend! This is the first time i've been this late. Hoping she stays away!! No symptoms though so not feeling too positive.

Good Luck ladies xx

I was also due Monday past...

Hoping it's our lucky month!

Scotslass (a newbie)

I had all sorts of symptoms this month (although first time TTC)....

They inc: tiny bit of spotting 9 dpo, hot flushes, cramps way before AF due, veins on BB's, and even excessive saliva 15 dpo.

Unfortunately AF arrived, so next month I am going to try and not think about my body at all.

I was so convinced I was pregant this month, but kept getting BFN's until 16 dpo when AF finally arrived

Good Luck Scotslass - Keep me posted!! Hopefully we will both get BFP's!! xx

AF arrived mid day!!!!
Not testing OPK or keeping track of days as have my hospital appointments monday and next fri for bloods and HSG.
Then off to Spain with Hubby before seeing consultant again.
Good luck to you all and will pop in from time to time....
Back after next AF visit!!!!! :pray:

Me too :(

Right before I had to go out to chair a stupid meeting, fab timing.

Cried buckets last night (hormones!) but feel more positive today. Am going to concentrate on eating healthily and trying to lose a bit of weight the next few months...carry on enjoying an active sexlife (we tend to DTD every second night)...and see what happens for us over the next few months.

It is quite a relief not to be worrying about a Xmas baby, I am a jan 3rd birthday and always moan at my mum for her bad timing! lol

SL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back