Anybody do pub/bar work?

leckershell

Reaction score
Hi... Just wondering if anyone does any full or part time work at a pub or a bar? I do a couple of nights a week but didn't know whether this was a good idea or not... I've been put on light duties so I don't have to carry anything heavy, and I try to stay away from the smokers, but does anyone know if it's best for the little'un that I just pack it in altogether?

Do you feel up to it? if it is over and above a full time day job, I do not think I could as I would be too tired! Depends how much you need the money I guess.

If it is not a non-smoking bar then you have to think about the health risks involved with passive smoking for you and the baby..... not sure if passive smoking is as dangerous to the baby as it is directly to you but sure google will be able to provide some answers!

Do you feel up to it? if it is over and above a full time day job, I do not think I could as I would be too tired! Depends how much you need the money I guess.

If it is not a non-smoking bar then you have to think about the health risks involved with passive smoking for you and the baby..... not sure if passive smoking is as dangerous to the baby as it is directly to you but sure google will be able to provide some answers!

I suppose it's ok if you can stay away from the smoking areas :? In March will your bar become fully no smoking with the law changes? That would be a good thing.

I guess the only other problem is if you get too tired or have to lift anything heavy. Maybe you'll have to play it by ear as the weeks progress.

Sabrina
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back