Any tips?

nikkix

Reaction score
I was lying on my side last night watching the tv and I think that it made LO's whole body move over the the right side of my belly, the left side looked really flat it was really weird! Then he moved an arm or a leg and I think it got stuck under my ribs it was really painful!! OH had to massage my belly to get him to move and it was making it hard for me to breathe! I was poking my belly and I could feel him which did freak me out a bit! Just had to share :D

Also, does anyone have any tips on getting LO to turn? He was laying transverse for 8 weeks and is now breach and I know he still has 6 weeks before they will get worried but just wondered if anyone had any tips to get him to turn quicker??

Thanks girlies

My baby is also breech.......and its only at 37 weeks they start talking about "plan b" - they wont even try and turn your baby until this point!! So you have plenty of time yet!

Quite a few babies in the 3rd Tri turned quite late on their own, so fingers crossed ours will do the same.

I have been recommended to get into an all fours position and stay like that for a good 10-20 mins - this gives baby the most room to turn. Also to hold some frozen peas, or similar where his head is to make him turn away from the cold. Visualisation is also supposed to work........Im having reflexology too, and accupuncture is also supposed to be fantastic - have a google of moxibustion!

I know how painful and uncomfortable it is though, I can bearly breathe in the evenings, and at the weekend his movements were so painful - I had chest pains, and the most dreadful kicks to the top of my cervix......it was agony!!

my baby turned head down at 30 odd weeks so there is time

It is strange feeling bubs move around isnt it - I often chase my bub's feet round my belly, i can touch his foot and he reacts, its so funny but hubby always tells me off, he things baby will be born all bruised due to me playing with him :oops: :oops:

Mine didnt turn until the last minute so i really wouldnt worry hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back