Any tips for....

pringle88

Reaction score
A really sore neck?

My poor girl is red raw under her neck - it doesn't seem to bother her but it looks so painful :(

I bath her every night and make sure I dry her properly. I've started to put a bit of hydromol on it as Hv advised but it hasn't helped!

Any good tips that have worked for you?

Xx

When Tyler had it, I washed, dried and used sudocreme which worked pretty well :)

Vasaline works best I think! Is it dribble rash? If so with DS2 we bought dribble bibs! They r fab and keep them dry and no horrible rashes!!

I'd try a wee bit of talc.

Its really important to make sure its bone dry after washing too (sorry if thats obvious!)

xxxxxxxx

Sophies got a bit of this and I'm just going to use the Bepanthen nappy cream on it as I guess it's a similar sort of redness caused by getting damp

We used the lansiloh (sp) nipple cream and it worked a treat! Hv recommended it as it treats chaffed nips so similar thing :) x

Sent from my sparkly new iPhone

E used to get it really bad and it smelt awful cos ug was from her dribbling her milk! I ended up bunching up a muslin under her chin whilst feeding abs regularly wiping to keep it dry, I'm sure I used cream as well but it was 2 years ago Bs my memory's shit :blush:

We used metanium nappy rash cream.....u only need a v thin layer- it worked really well x

E used to get it really bad and it smelt awful cos ug was from her dribbling her milk! I ended up bunching up a muslin under her chin whilst feeding abs regularly wiping to keep it dry, I'm sure I used cream as well but it was 2 years ago Bs my memory's shit :blush:

Yeah Ella's gets a bit smelly too!! I'm guessing it will get worse the hotter it gets as she sweating more!

Thanks girls I'll try all of your suggestions and see what does the trick!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back