any suggestions to promote my sisters labour??

lozzi

Reaction score
My sister was due on saturday just gone. she is now about to be booked in for induction tomorrow if she cant have the baby herself naturally.

any suggestions to help her bring on the labour?

thanks xx

sex
up and down stairs
walking
a hot bath
according to keely and bumps mil, a hot bath, a sherry and sex works.

I had the hot bath last night but it fell apart after that. The bath made me too tired for the sex and I couldnt stomach the sherry.

Might be a bit too late for the raspebrry tea

why are they booking her in so soon after her due date?

lauramum01 said:
I had the hot bath last night but it fell apart after that. The bath made me too tired for the sex and I couldnt stomach the sherry.

PMSL :rotfl:

lots of sex lozzi!!! hehe.... but if your sister feels like me she dont bloody want sex!!! YUK hehe xxx

she's epileptic, and also she is overweight, the baby is HUGE, it was 7 1/2 lb at 36 weeks she's now almost 41!!! lol

i know :cheer:

hopefully she wont rush into having a baby again!

lol she had ALWAYS said she was NEVER having children, then on a fluke, decided one day she wanted a baby, picked up some random bloke *who unfortunaly is stilll clinging to her* nad is now carrying his child. Meet him sex in a park and voila my first niece or nephew.

she said that in front of my mum and dad, i was horrified... haha

just wanna say thanks ladies, she's now at the maternity unit, she had her sweep and they said that she was 2cm's dilated at that point. so they kept her in for immediate induction of labour.

so i should be an auntie at some point today, she's had her second dose of petocin gel, so hopefully we should have a baby, ill post a piccy for you to have a look at :)

thanks again xx

lozzijane said:
i know :cheer:
Meet him sex in a park and voila my first niece or nephew.

she said that in front of my mum and dad, i was horrified... haha

Nothing like being honest 8)

lozzijane said:
My sister was due on saturday just gone. she is now about to be booked in for induction tomorrow if she cant have the baby herself naturally.

any suggestions to help her bring on the labour?

thanks xx

take her for awhite knuckle ride in the car over all the speed ramps.

she had the baby!!!!:D

the baby arrived this morning at 5.52 this morning, loads of dark hair, and weighing in at 10lb2oz, *ouch*

he is the most perfect lil man, i was crying loads, think its my hormones ;) blesssss,

ill post piccys as soon as i can

tahnks again everyone x

Congrats Auntie!!!! :hug: 10lb baby :shock: ouchhhhhhyyyy!! My eyes were watering thinking of it
I cant wait for my sis to have her LO, and be an auntie, then I will be a mommy two weeks later!!! Yipeee!!

Cant wait to see piccies xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back