• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any Portsmouth mums??

Jodles

Reaction score
Hi,

I was wondering if any of you ladies had given birth at St. Mary's in Portsmouth?

This is my first baby, so it's all very new to me. We went and had a look round the birthing rooms so we know more or less what's what, but I wondered if anyone who had given birth there had any particular tips or comments about this hospital, or would be prepared to share their experiences?

THANK YOU!!!!

x

hiya i havant given birth there but my sister gave birth to both her sons there and said the care is ok this was 5 and 11 years ago now though. she only stayed 6 hours with her first and i think 4 with her second baby.
i have been told they are very helpfully at helping you to breastfeed aswell if thats what your planning on doing :)
sorry i cant help much more
manda xx

Not given birtht here myslef but 3 of my good friends have and they all had good experiences. One was 3 years ago, one last year and one 10 weeks ago.

Not heard anything bad about the place..... on the other hand Princess Anne in Southampton :rotfl: i am not planning to go there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back