Any pains in your nipples?

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by futuremum, May 18, 2005.

1. futuremum

futuremum Well-Known Member

Hi!

i am experiencing pain in my left nipple. It is like stabbing pain and it is only in the nipple. nothing in the right one but the left one is becoming more uncomfortable. I am about 9 weeks pregnant now and was wondering if anybody had this and if it lasts for quite a while?

thanks

2. Rosieroo

Rosieroo Well-Known Member

Sometimes I get that at the moment, also they really hurt if I take my bra off and sometimes itch. Guess it's all the stuff growing inside, reminds me of when they first started to grow during purberty :lol:

3. futuremum

futuremum Well-Known Member

i know what you mean when you take the bra off! I keep wearing the same one because it is the only one i can feel support from and that is not too painful to take off! :lol:

4. Rosieroo

Rosieroo Well-Known Member

What's really awful though is that I have for the first time ever these amazing firm, full boobies and I don't want DH anywhere near em :lol: And by the tim e I do they'll be like spaniels ears :lol:

5. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

Hi all

My nipples feel really tingly, like they're vibtrating!!

It's quite nice actually!!! :D

6. sand :-)

sand :-) Active Member

Don't we all love our symptoms like walking about and suddenly have the urge to hold yr boobs so they don't ache so much lol. I've just invested in a cheap sports bra (primark £2) and it's so much more comfy would advise ppl to try them.

7. littlebump

littlebump Well-Known Member

I definitely get similar sensations - stabbing pains, tingling and itching - sometimes I feel like I need to scratch them, but I'm never in a convenient place - very frustrating!!

Glad to know it's normal though!!

I haven't fitted for any new bras yet as I don't know when I'll 'stop growing' and what size to get! I need to think about it soon though!!

LB xx

8. scared 19

scared 19 Well-Known Member

Last time i was pregnant i went up 2 bra sizes in 3 weeks 34B to 34D as you all probably no i lost that baby 4 months ago and they havent really gone down, but i have been pregnant now for 6 weeks and my D bras are starting to feel a bit tight i am starting to look like i have 4 boobs! :lol: i think i will have to change them again soon expensive game this hay!! plus mine have been itchy to but are to sore to scratch :roll: :? :roll: :?

Liann and Sweetpea

:D

9. HayleyB

HayleyB Well-Known Member

some days mine hurt so much that i would like to rip them off (obviously i never would!) but they are so so sore and tender, and i hate it when the pain hits whilst doing the weekly tesco shop!!!

xx