Any pains in your nipples?

futuremum

Reaction score
Hi!

i am experiencing pain in my left nipple. It is like stabbing pain and it is only in the nipple. nothing in the right one but the left one is becoming more uncomfortable. I am about 9 weeks pregnant now and was wondering if anybody had this and if it lasts for quite a while?

thanks

Sometimes I get that at the moment, also they really hurt if I take my bra off and sometimes itch. Guess it's all the stuff growing inside, reminds me of when they first started to grow during purberty :lol:

i know what you mean when you take the bra off! I keep wearing the same one because it is the only one i can feel support from and that is not too painful to take off! :lol:

What's really awful though is that I have for the first time ever these amazing firm, full boobies and I don't want DH anywhere near em :lol: And by the tim e I do they'll be like spaniels ears :lol:

Hi all

My nipples feel really tingly, like they're vibtrating!!

It's quite nice actually!!! :D

Don't we all love our symptoms like walking about and suddenly have the urge to hold yr boobs so they don't ache so much lol. I've just invested in a cheap sports bra (primark £2) and it's so much more comfy would advise ppl to try them.

I definitely get similar sensations - stabbing pains, tingling and itching - sometimes I feel like I need to scratch them, but I'm never in a convenient place - very frustrating!!

Glad to know it's normal though!!

I haven't fitted for any new bras yet as I don't know when I'll 'stop growing' and what size to get! I need to think about it soon though!!

LB xx

Last time i was pregnant i went up 2 bra sizes in 3 weeks 34B to 34D as you all probably no i lost that baby 4 months ago and they havent really gone down, but i have been pregnant now for 6 weeks and my D bras are starting to feel a bit tight i am starting to look like i have 4 boobs! :lol: i think i will have to change them again soon expensive game this hay!! plus mine have been itchy to but are to sore to scratch :roll: :? :roll: :?

Liann and Sweetpea

:D

some days mine hurt so much that i would like to rip them off (obviously i never would!) but they are so so sore and tender, and i hate it when the pain hits whilst doing the weekly tesco shop!!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back