any other teens mums about?

lol i no yer only seemed like yesterday that i found out i was expecting now im 16 weeks lol
aww thanks chik :)
1st time round was so scary for me, i didnt really get to enjoy the pregnancy because i had everyone going on at me and Leon About the decision that we made, but execpt all that i was so excited, only the thought of labour was scaring me lol
yer your little baby, 9 months of weight gain, mornin sickness etc and hours of pain in labour, its all worth it at the end lol
x sophie x

the thought of labour doesnt really scare me ( yet) when i have my first contraction im gonna be so happy coz i know babies on the way! the only thing that is worring me is the thought of tearing. god i have like nightmares of tearing all the way down my bum !!!!

i had my midwife appointment today. baby is well, is in the head down position and the heartbeat is really good.
only 8 more weeks!
is it true that 1st time young mum babies always come late?
coz i dont think i can wait to long :D
:hug:
xnatx

dont worry about tearing chick not everyone does
awwww thats fab glad everything is ok with the baby, 8 weeks will fly by for you hopefully :D
nah i dont think its 100% true i was early with both of mine, they come when they are ready :)
x sophie x

my baby was 1 day l8, in labour on my due date and he was 8lb 1.5 oz and i didnt tear x x dont worry :hug:

Yep! 17 here. Stoked about my pregnancy. Very excited. :cheer:

heya :D I was 15 when I fell pg, am 16 now, baby girl due 2nd jan me and bf are well excited hehe :D we been out n bought loadsa stuff, will post piccies of pram n carrier we got from argos

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back