• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

any one else had this pain?

kentgall8484

Reaction score
I have been getting pain on and off for about 2 months in my stomach it usally is shooting pains down the side of my bump. everytime i tell the midwife she just says its prob bowel pain. i didnt think at 26 weeks pain was normal. its defo not contractions i just really think somthing is wrong :(

Could be ligament pain, I get it down the side and usually when I twist or cough/sneeze or even stand up in an awkward way. It's just because the ligaments go soft to allow you to grow your bump.

However, if you are concerned you should speak to your midwife again

i do but she doesnt take me seroiusly im more worried because my sister had the same pain and it was her placenter not growing properly with both kids. i will try thanks x

If it gets bad I would just go to A&E as they have to examine you or call the maternity suite at the hospital.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back