any one else feel xmassy?

jenna

Reaction score
iv just been stood in the rain while i got my dinner and came back into eat my baked potatoe and cheese and it feels so xmasssy. :hug: :cheer: im so excited.

Any one else excited about xmas already?

I don't feel like Christmas yet, LO will be 3-4 months by that point so I don't want to wish the time away what so ever but will admit I've bought half a dozen presents already. Just seeing the perfect items I can't resist.

Me because its the first year me, sean and paris will have spent it together as we had my dad round last year and well I won't say any more

this year will the be 1st year me and DH will have spent it alone, we decided to do it 2 years ago and just assumed we'd have a child by now. (we spent xmas 2005 with his parents, 2006 with mine). Might be quite lonely just the two of us. Sucked last year, we put decorations up in november and by xmas day it didnt feel xmassy :( so disapointed.

Looking forward to Christmas more this year now that we'll be a family.

Good luck to all those TTC'ers x :hug:

i have to get my eldest and youngest daughters birthdays out of the way at the end of october beforei think of chirstmas

It will be my 3rd Xmas and New Year in a row where I haven't had a drink!! LOL

never mind - t'is worth it :lol:

i got to get my summer holiday. birthday and brayds birthday out of the way first lol

Its July!!! I start making my xmas cards in July :lol:

I'm looking forward to Xmas this year because LO will be here. Me and DH spent Xmas alone last year and it was lovely but this year we're going to his parents and having a big family Xmas which will be great :D

Thats really weird you say that because last night I found myself singing Xmas songs to Jordan for no apparent reason :rotfl:

I love Xmas :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

with everything thats going on here, baby, moving, wedding I'll be buying christmas pressies soon enough :lol:

:cheer: We can't wait for our first xmas with our little boy! :cheer:

Oooh I'm so excited now! :D

We never got one on our own we used to alternate between our parents' houses! Now we get to stay at home! :dance:

aww it must be so exciting to have xmas with kiddies. I cant wait, there going to be so spoilt!!

Does any one not tell there kids the whole santa thing? DH doesnt want to tell out kids because it'll make them look daft or something :?

we tell paris it's true she's more excited plus if she's naughty we can say he won't come :rotfl:

We're gonna go away on holiday for a week over xmas! Somewhere hot!

Me, Hubby, Baby and my mum and dad! And we cant wait! :D

I hate the hustle and bustle of xmas..I think its sooo over-rated .. I'm not holy (well.. maybe my knickers) but I think people have forgotten the true meaning of xmas! Its too commercial for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back