Any older ladies on here expecting ??

Moodymare1973

Reaction score
Hi guys,, I'm new on here! The question is in the title really! I'm 37 and expecting my fourth child, I have an 11 year gap so it feels like my first pregnancy all over again,,lol!
I'm 8 weeks gone and still can't believe it sometimes :)
I worry a bit though that I'm no spring chicken like I was when I had my others and worry that my body is too old to have a health pregnancy :(
Anyone else feel like this??

Your not old just make sure you take your folic acid to help prevent downs And spinna biffida because the risk of that doubles over the age of 35 - but I wouldn't let it play on your mind most women are waiting for their 30's for their first child now anyway xx

Your not old!! I'm older than you and expecting my first!

Yeah I wouldn't say you're old either! One of friends had her first baby last year, she's 42 and sailed through it :)

I'm 39 and expecting my first. Actually I did worry about it a lot in the early weeks, but have no issues until recently a bit of back pain, that's all though. I think I worried about my age so much that I ruined several months of being pregnant. Try not to do the same. There is loads of research to suggest that there are a lot of reasons why its better to be an older mum. Congratulations and try to enjoy it! X

I'm 38 in July & expecting my 2nd & there'll be a 6 year age gap. My sister in law is 39 & has 4 children, her eldest is 18 & youngest 1 year, so don't stress about age gaps either. Welcome to the over 35's club!

Sunnyb xxx

Hey, i'm 35 and expecting my first. To be honest, there is no way I was ever ready before so i'm cool about it. Most of my friends have teenager at this stage but i'm contented knowing that I'm settled and ready for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back