Any mums of 2 who use the bus alot?

x.Lilly.x

Reaction score
Hiya!
I live in a little village 20 mins from town by bus.
I go into town about 3 or 4 times a week, by bus.
atm its fine cus the bus stop is literally right outside my front door and i just push the pushchair on, park it in the disabled bay and put the brake on it and off we go.
But with a dobble tandem im not sure how easy that will be?
just wondered if anyone else uses the bus with a double and how easy they find it?
Oh and I also, I pick up the double thursday and just wondered if you think it would seem wierd if I asked the bus man if I could quickly see if it fits in the disabled bay jst to make sure i can get it on before i try with a newborn and toddler in it lol

Last edited:
i dont think that would be weird!! lol hell prob laugh tho.... we dont have the buses like u have in england and where i live u cant get a normal stroller on it has to be folded so i havent a clue hun xx

id try it too hun, lol

im sure if its a tipical bus driver they wont even notice its only got 1 kiddy in, i cant ever remember catching the bus and seeing any1 with a double pushchair, but to be honest, i dont catch it unless i have to n dont really pay much attention either, lol

good luck hun

xxx

thanks peeps!
if anyone tries to look in the carry cot Ill have to make up something ridiculous like ''don't look at her.... or youll catch the lurgy'' or something wierd lol
But nah the bus drivers are pretty cool normally so hopefully they wont think Im too nuts! :D

if anyone looks ur collecting her from grandmas! lmao x

I have a double side by side and it fits on the bus fine. Only prob is if there is already a buggy on you cant still fit on like you cant with a single. I have a double and a pram with a buggy borad it depends on where I'm going to what I use

I just used to put my eldest in the buggy and my baby in a baby carrier/wrap. Much easier all round! I admire anyone who can cope with a double buggy, they look really difficult to manage

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back