any more surprise packages due soon?

budge

Reaction score
is there anyone else who is due to give birth soon who doesn't know the sex of their bubba?

if there is when are you due and what are you hoping for and why?

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: i need some excitement before christmas

I've still got a bit to go but hopefully our little surprise will be here before xmas :pray:

Over sodding due :wall: and I dont know the sex, but hoping little ones a girl! :cheer:

Got some niggles last night, but again nothing that stuck :(

Aww Violet, i hope it's not long for you now hun, you must be getting ever so slightly peeved off now!

Vicki83 said:
Aww Violet, i hope it's not long for you now hun, you must be getting ever so slightly peeved off now!

lol ..how can you tell. Ive been moaning to everyone havent I.

Sorry girls :hug:

Moan away hun, you're more than entitled to!! We'll all be the same no doubt!!

violet-glow said:
lol ..how can you tell. Ive been moaning to everyone havent I.

Sorry girls :hug:

You've every right :hug: I'd be climbing the walls by now!

One week over now then Violet :roll:

Im sending you TONS of labour vibes...cant WAIT for you to have your LO now. Keep positive chick!!

Few weeks left but hopefully I will pop before Crimbo..........lol

I am not bothered about what flavour we have but hubby really wants a boy...... have had all sorts of opinions and to be honest the results are 50/50!!! So this will be a real surprise!

I'm due a surprise any day now (8 days over now) and i'm not hoping for a specific sex - just a healthy baby

My friend has just text me to tell me she is in hospital in labour just now and she's waiting on a surprise, i'm all excited and she can tell me all about the joys of labour!!

Her due date was Friday so she;s a few days early!!

Yep, baby surprise due in a few days, I hope :pray:
Have no idea what the little squelsh is and I don't care, as long as it's got all bits in the right places. I have a feeling it's a boy though, but only time will tell :wave:

Bev x x

Violet, really feeling for you now, hope you wee rascal pops out soon :hug:

bev said:
Violet, really feeling for you now, hope you wee rascal pops out soon :hug:

Thanks hun :hug: ...hopefully its come out beofre firday because im due for a sweep. Never had one before and dont really want one to be honest :?

yay I love surprises too! :cheer:

Just too impatient to have one myslef :shock:

Vicki83 said:
My friend has just text me to tell me she is in hospital in labour just now and she's waiting on a surprise, i'm all excited and she can tell me all about the joys of labour!!

Well my friend had her baby at just after 3 this morning, little Caiden weighing in at 7lbs 8oz! I'm so happy for them, but jealous all at the same time, i want mine here NOW!!

aww! congrats for your friend!

Your bubba will be here before you know it hun!

Vicki83 said:
Vicki83 said:

Well my friend had her baby at just after 3 this morning, little Caiden weighing in at 7lbs 8oz! I'm so happy for them, but jealous all at the same time, i want mine here NOW!!

Aww bless congrats to your friend! The name for my boy (if i have one) will be Caiden too! Or Kaiden havent decided. Or Kayden..etc lol
:cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back