• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

any 7monthers or thereabouts?

helsekia

Reaction score
I took caden to the clinic today as when he was discharged from the paediatricians list last month he said to get him weighed in a months time as hes on the larger side.the HV has always said he was a big lad lol.anyway he weighs 22lb 6oz so i just wondered how much other LO's of around his age of 7months weigh.im not worried or anything just nosey :rotfl:

Corey's what... about 3 weeks younger... 18lb he is, bang on the 50th centile.

2 weeks ago Phoebe was 18lb 5oz, she's on the 75th line at the mo. Not sure how that compares as girls are always a big lighter I think?
:hug:

Calleigh was 17lb 9ozs at 31 weeks (just over 7 months)

ooooo interesting.thanx ladies.caden started off on the 75th centile as birthweight was 8lb 11.he moved up to the 91st centile by the time he was 8wks.now hes halfway to the 98th thats providing im reading the charts right :rotfl:

Thomas is a bit younger but 18lb 2oz and 6lb 12 born so i think a bit lighter at birth, but hes short and fat :D
xx

green bean was just over the top percentile when he was born and has slowly slid down to the 50th. At 7 months he was 18lb something something.
Hv keeps moaning at me about his weight trying to scare me by mentioning his brain development could be impaired and trying to force me into giving him formula. I mean get a grip! Everyone in our family is long and lean, he was never going to stay on the top percentiles!
Green bean is healthy and happy and let's be honest, that's all we all care about for our babies :)

Sorry that turned into a bit of a rant!

monster_munch
Post subject: Re: any 7monthers or thereabouts?

green bean was just over the top percentile when he was born and has slowly slid down to the 50th. At 7 months he was 18lb something something.
Hv keeps moaning at me about his weight trying to scare me by mentioning his brain development could be impaired and trying to force me into giving him formula. I mean get a grip! Everyone in our family is long and lean, he was never going to stay on the top percentiles!
Green bean is healthy and happy and let's be honest, that's all we all care about for our babies

Sorry that turned into a bit of a rant!

you know what i totally agree.at the end of the day you know LO better than anyone else and you would know if there was a problem and ermmmm brain development? :think: whats that about.

maybe caden is a bit on the cuddly side :rotfl: but hey hes happy :D

Finlay got weighed yesterday @ 30 weeks and he's 18lbs 11oz ;) Not bad for a 6lb 7oz, 3 week early baby who kept losing weight ;)

Bee
Post subject: Re: any 7monthers or thereabouts?

Finlay got weighed yesterday @ weeks and he's 18lbs 11oz Not bad for a 6lb 7oz, 3 week early baby who kept losing weight
yeay :dance: way to go finlay

helsekia said:
Bee
Finlay got weighed yesterday @ 30 weeks and he's 18lbs 11oz Not bad for a 6lb 7oz, 3 week early baby who kept losing weight
yeay :dance: way to go finlay

Yeah just a bit of an improvement :lol:

He's turning in to chunk!

7lb 4.5ozs at birth and now 20lb 3ozs at just under 7 months!

All your babies are doing fab.

DD was 13lb9.5oz at 6 months so at a guess shes 7 months next week and i would say 15lb's ish but she is a girl and she was only 5lb7.5oz born so i think she will always be on the smaller side of average. :D

Go Caden though hes doing very well.

Bloom

DD was 13lb9.5oz at 6 months so at a guess shes 7 months next week and i would say 15lb's ish but she is a girl and she was only 5lb7.5oz born so i think she will always be on the smaller side of average.

Go Caden though hes doing very well.

awwww blesss sophie shes totally adorable and scrummy.shes doing so well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back