Anti D

Minime

Reaction score
Got my 1st jab tommorrow....

Whine, whinge, drags heels, sob

DD turned out just fine with me only having anti D after she was born (More whineing)

I'm really looking forward to it..... NOT!

I really feel for you :hug: , I hate the Anti D it bloody hurts :| ( sorry not trying to scare you!, but im honest ) , had one at 8 weeks and 28 weeks I think :think: I should'nt need one till after the baby is born now, well excited about that I can tell yer :roll:

Here they do them at 28 weeks and 34 I fink them one after I have him. And I believe they dont give them in the bum anymore either.

Minime i was told at my 20 week scan that i would get mine in my bum when i go to get it at the start of January.

I had mine in the top of my arm, most places do them there now and only a few do them in your bum still.

My hospital said they do them in the top of the arm so they are less painfull, lol if there less painfull there I would'nt like to know how they felt in the bum :?

I just had my 2nd jab about 15 minutes ago (4 weeks late!), forgot how stingy it was! But it;s all for a good cause!

I had mine in my butt with my son and it didn't hurt at all, more fatty I guess.

That really didnt hurt lol! :lol:
Had it in arm and just felt a little pinch, twas nothing compared to childbirth :D

Ok I am now in fear of my Anti D, early Jan (can't remember the date think I;ve now blocked it out), have to have my Anti D & give blood in same apointment.......... :(

MW told me it will either be in top of arm or my thigh?! I think I'll pitch for arm!!! Maybe if I expect it to be realy painful it won't be as bad as I imagine????? :pray:

Emmylou, don't worry about it. It's not so much painful, more of a sting to be honest. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back