Another Tattoo Thread

Princess_Puddles

Reaction score
I want a Tattoo on my wrist with 'Harrison' but I don't want it to be big just a little one, I've been trying to look around for ideas on google but I can't seem to find any, does anyone have or know of any good websites?

Thanks in advance

Mica

I've found this one

http://www.tattoos-by-design.co.uk/libr ... p?catid=47

This is my tattoo

S5000038.jpg

Thanks hun, you have to join the website to do anything, seems a bit dodge tbh. I love your tattoo, I want one similar but a bit smaller

Try looking at free font websites and then seeing what Harrison looks like in the fonts you like the look of? Or play around with the standard ones in microsoft word?

Can't be any more help than that I'm afraid - not had any tattoos! If you want it small, you could just have a H in a pretty font?

this is my one if i were you decid what font you want it in and let the tattoist design it then it is unique to you thats what i did.

sorry the pic is a bit naff it is cloloured in in pink.

not really a girly one, but want to see adams new tat:

IMG_1508.jpg

It fits with the other tattoos he has on this arm (a red and black chinese symbol just to the bottom of this pic, and a blue flame on the other side).

He has Sam on the wrist of the other hand.

Wow that looks great Sam! My husband wants Broys name but is unsure of where and what style I'm gonna show him this! I love it!

PP I agree with Becky it's a good idea to discuss it with the tattooist they will know what'll look good! :D

jools221181 said:
Wow that looks great Sam! My husband wants Broys name but is unsure of where and what style

I'd just make sure it's spelled right for a start ;)

Urchin said:
jools221181 said:
Wow that looks great Sam! My husband wants Broys name but is unsure of where and what style

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: i thought that too!!!!!!

I want 1 on my wrist but im 2 scared
haha

i just had this and it was painful as u can see
l_95f4ed358c1777da4f2d9e1761623018.jpg

and then it got cleaned up

l_c567f4ea086ea3d5f7a7d5032243139f.jpg

Urchin said:
jools221181 said:

Oooops! Good job DH isn't as dumb as me! :rotfl:

these r 2 of my tatoos i cant wait to get lillie-mae on my foot i have 2 more on each cheeck to but had them when i was 15 dont like them now but love my butterfly and star x
20weeks4024.jpg

20weeks4023.jpg

I still cannot find a tattoo I like, Im def going to have to go to my tattooist and see what he recommends. Thank you

I just had two new tattoos neither are names. I have a tribal heart on my wrist and a tribla butterfly on my ankle! The ankle one was well painful! The wrist hurts too but not as bad as the ankle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back