• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Another sulk

lauramumof2

Reaction score
to join flame, I am also majorly pissed off. But If I tell oh i will seem like the cow from hell (which maybe I am).

Oh hasnt had a day of for over 2 weeks. These shifts can range from 9-12 hours a day.

I have the 2 kids all day except when I go to work. He is supposed to have them on a thursday when I work but he has to work so I have to find someone to look after them.

We have a christening on saturday and now he says he has to work. I cant manage the 2 of them so I am going to leave Joe but I have to arrange that.

Joe is very very hard work. He is quite an unhappy baby. I was out trying to buy my wee sis a birthday present today and all he did was cry when we went into a shop. Didnt bloody cry when we went into the bakers tho as he knew he was getting a pancake to chomp on.

When dh comes home he can sit down and relax but I cant. There is ironing, cleaning and stuff to be done.

The balance just doesnt seem right and im at my wits end,

Feel free to berate me. :(

I can totally relate to that, men seem to have it so easy when it comes to looking after the kids and housework and stuff :x

Dunno how on earth Daniel is gonna cope this week cos I'm working tomorrow night and Thursday night, he's NEVER had to have both kids on his own for more than an hour... can't wait for that :lol:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hun i can totally sympathise with you. DH and I had a row yesterday morning cos I am really pi***d off with him for doing exactly what he wants to do all the time. Fair enough he has Jacob a lot of the time cos he works shifts but he takes him to his mum's every morning he has hium so it's not such a long day for him. I feel as though he is either on the computer, reading the paper, at the gym or playing football. Now don't get me started on the football issue, he plays on a Saturday afternoon and a Sunday morning and has been hinting that Monday night might be starting up again. I work Mon - Thurs so weekends are what I class as family time, he doesn't :x I had a right go at him and stormed out to work in a real mood - when I got home, the ironing had been done, the hoovering had been done and he had cooked the tea - he's at the gym now though, lol!!!!

I know he thinks that I am a moody cow and is blaming my pregnancy hormones, but if he made more effort then I wouldn't get as mad!

Gosh that turned into a right rant, sorry!!

Xxx

:hug: Its not fair on you having to look after them all day everyday. is there a reason he is working so much?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back