Another silly question!

Laur_250

Reaction score
Hi! Im planning on breastfeeding and was wondering when i was looking at buying bits and pieces....do i really need bibs?? Or are these for when they start to eat foods?? I noticed you can buy them in newborn size but surely if breastfeeding you wont need them or will you?? I have lots of muslin squares already for winding but will i need bibs?? Thanks!xx

Thanks thats what I was hoping as it seems like another thing I can do without having to stock up on as well!xx

I've never used bibs but I'm starting to find I need them now he's teething, because he soaks a suit through with dribble in 2 minutes!

I just have muslins too, great for all manner of things.

midna said:
Wouldnt bother with bibs muslims will be fine :D

:rotfl: made me giggle as my OH actually asked in Babies r us whether they had any muslims... bless him. Luckily they knew what he meant! (he did go rather red when i pointed out his error!)

I rarely use a bit for Luke - definitely didn't in the first few weeks but he can be a bit sloppy and depending on how full my boobs are when I feed him, since I have a very fast let down, he can sometimes take too much and it ends up everywhere so I sometimes stick one on when I know that might happen (or when he has just been dressed for the day in something gorgeous and needs a feed LOL)

don't bother, I didn't use any bibs till Ash went on solids at 6 months.

when they're actually breastfeeding you don't need to mop anything. It's just after you've taken them off and are winding, etc. It's good to have a muslin on your shoulder,

K.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back