Another Re-Scan

babyroo

Reaction score
Well my little monkey decided it was going to have some quiet time and have snooze when I went for my re-scan. It's lying right on its back so she could not check the spine again. I was sent for a 10 minute walk, that did'nt move Roo and sent to empty my bladder and that did'nt do it. So I've got to go back again next week.
I went to see my midwife an hour and a half before my scan and heard my LO heartbeat for the first time. It was exactly like a train and really strong. In fact you could hear Roo moving about on the Doppler and the midwife said it was really active. Little Roo probably tired itself out just before the scan.
I asked my midwife about my groin and thigh pain and she looked really puzzled about it. She said there is nothing they can do about it , it could be because of where the baby is lying , i could of pulled a muscle etc. She just said try taking paracetamol's and if it gets worse go back.
She did the checks for 24 weeks , checked blood pressure this is fine ,but did'nt say anything about how I'm measuring and how fast the baby's heartbeat was . She could'nt check my wee because the sonographer wanted to try the scan with a bit more water in my bladder.
So I'm a touch worried as she did'nt fill me will confidence.

Oh honey i'm sure babyroo is fine, please don't get yourself all worried as it will affect him/her,
The fact bubba is bouncing around and has a healthy heartbeat is a good sign .
Fingers crossed for the next re scan eh :hug:

Aww naughty little baby.... but at least you get another scan and get to see baby again , im sure everything is just fine, this baby i am carrying is very quiet not like my little boy was so i keep wondering if something is wrong ect but im sure it's all fine and baby is just lazy :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back