Another one bites the dust

Hi Rach

I'm clueless too happily (and want to remain so) but I just wanted to say I won't leave you :D

hevwithbump said:
Sami said:
beanie said:
hevwithbump said:
lol
pierced_baby.jpg

p.s not real xxx

look Layla you have to stay now, look at Hev's baby!!!!

She's stealing pictures of Damien from my photobucket!!!! :shock: :eek:

Layla, I'm missing you already hun.

PMSL sorry sam hehe

Scarily does look a bit like Damien :shock: (obviously without the tatts and piercings!!)

hi

another one gone???

i didnt realise that minikins had gone.

dont go Layla, i will miss you loads. i think that all these people that are causing this trouble need to be told to go to another site. as far as i was aware this was always a friendly site.

layla please dont go. i have taken down your email anyway.

wishing you and Jase and your beautiful family all the best.

missing you already

x

Rach, Louise, I'll be with you as well!! :wink:
and with whoever is on here, WHATEVER THEIR OPINIONS ARE!!!!!!!!!

Mel xx

Bloody hell i go away for the weekend and ww3 kicks off. i don't wanna know whats happened but i'm gutted. This site was a blessing for me when i first got preggers and didn't know what to expect. And even now allyour help and advice is gold but i'm not liking this negative sh*t.

Layla you're obviously doin the best for you and i applaud that. Looking forward to meeting you at the SW meet hun.

Big hug

Juz and Jakey xxx

i feel all alone in the world lol everyone leaves me in the end i feel all alone in the world of forum lalalalala :dance:

I've had a forum-free weekend, and come back to hell on earth! This forum is a lovely place to express yourself, or was.

I have no idea what has been going on, and frankly, don't want to know. I've been catching up on some posts this morning, and if the thread startes going 'dodgy', I've just stopped reading it.

I just want to say to all of those who have decided to leave, you will be soorly missed. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back