Another one bites the dust

My god you missed this?! :lol:

Layla help me describe this one!!

We all have black hair and listen to depressing music or something like that. I dunno really, it's our stereotype :lol: We are rock chicks really :wink:

hahah i was just thinking that.

things we can't mention:

emo's (i still don't know what that means really lol)
piercings on babies
tattoos on babies

:lol: just kidding guys!! :angel:

blimey the list is massive

god help us if we ever get a new member who's baby is a tatooed, pierced EMO (only joking before any offence is caused)

lol
pierced_baby.jpg

p.s not real xxx

can I be an emo with highlights, i tried to get my hair purple but it didnt work so im just blonde highlights now.

When you say depressing do you mean Muse????

Hi Hun

Dont go you were the very first person i talked to on here and we went through our pregnancies together .
I will miss you lots but i got your e-mail hun if you must go i wanna keep in touch.
Katrina

Hi Layla,

:cry: I am very sorry to hear you are going........is there no way you would change your mind?

As for your parenting, my parenting or anybodies parenting, who has the right to say it's wrong or right.....surely as long as our kiddies are loved & healthy, what the hell does it matter what peoples beliefs are?!?!

You stay true to yourself babe and be confident that there is noting wrong with the person you are and the way in which you wish to raise your family!!

I certainly take my hat off to you for being who you really are!!!!! Sod everyone else babe, who cares?!?!?

And let's face it, what is "Normal"?

Good Luck babe, but I do hope you decide to stay on xx

Hi Layla

It's a shame if you decide to leave for good, I think a good forum is one that has lots of different ideas, experiences and advice from different people from all walks of life.

I hope you reconsider, it would be sad to see you go.

Lucy

Layla,

I don't know what's happened, and I don't really care, but it is a real shame if you leave this forum.
I have never met you, only read some of your posts, and I have always pictured you as a "real mummy" kind of woman!
Not kidding, from what we read on here I think we all make something up in our mind, and that's who you are for me!

Forums are a real melting pot, and you will find every kind of people, and that's what interesting! reading what persons who are completely different from you think, do, go through, that's the purpose of this forum.

For me, you are one of the pillars of this forum, and it won't be the same without you!
I know we haven't talked that many times to each other, but I have always valued the advice you have given on here!

in brief: DON'T GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pray: :pray: :pray:

Mel xx

LAYLA!!!! DO you know what effort I went to to get pregnant at the same time as you :shock:

Please don't go - you're a great Mum as all your stories and pictures testify.

Come back soon!

no one should be judgmental of anyone your not a shit mum and for a matter of fact no one is and shouldnt be made to feel that they are, everyones views on parenting are different and shouldnt be forced on anyone else or used to make other people feel bad its not fair, layla don't go ur just letting them win.

you will be missed :(

I havent been on here a couple of days and cant believe how much s*hit seems to have been going on!
I think I must have been completely oblivious to any bad feelings on here as I have never noticed any until now & really cant be arsed with it. It used to be such a nice place to get advice etc.
This is the first time & last I have commented on it & I will keep most of my views to myself.

Layla, I wish you all the luck & happiness in the world with your family and your new bubs. You dont need the stress at the mo & I understand why you want to leave here (although I dont know what happened). You'll be missed.

It seems to me that the MOD's are getting a bit of a hard time at the mo, they are doing their best & cant please everybody. At the end of the day this is not their full time job and they have their own family's to look after.

I will still come on here for the time being but not as much, I have better things to do with my beautiful babs than look for an argument on a forum.

Beanie - whats happened to your tickers?

I am sooooooooooooooooooo confused.

I don't know what's been going on here but I will join in with everyone else and say don't go Layla. You'll be missed loads and I like many others want to see your little cuties grow & see piccies of your unborn babe when he/she shows up.
From what i've seen you're no where near a cr*p Mum & don't understand why anyone would say otherwise but if you do decide to go forever then take care & the best of luck in everything you do & congratulations in advance for your newest arrival.

Hugs

Nickixxx

nicki im with you on this what on earth has been going on thought i was the only one who has no idea and now just read somewhere beanie is leaving too and minikins gone what the hell has happened

layla please dont go hun i dont know whats happened but whatever it is dont let it stop you coming on here big hugs to you hun xxxxxxxxx

same for the others who are leaving this forum will not be the same without you all :( COME BACK xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back