Another newbie!

Iriki

Reaction score
Hi all,

My first day here today as well.
I'm 37, live in NZ but am Irish.
Just discovered we're expecting No#2 - we have a little man who's 2yrs and 5 months and are looking forward to providing him with a little playmate.

Have worked out my dates roughly and looks like bump is due to land around 18th December - but I was 2 weeks late with my first ..so who knows!

Have Dr's apt on Thurs to get official confirmation and then will get in touch with midwifes etc if all goes as expected.

Anyway, looking forward to getting fatter and swapping news, ideas, symptoms etc with everyone over the coming months:)

Congratulations on your :bfp: hunny and welcome to tri-1 :) x x

congrats im really happy for you im irish living in the uk. im due mid november i havent had my scan yet but am getting my appointment date tomorrow so i cant wait. its always such peace of mind when you see that little image on the screen always makes me cry

Thanks ladies!
It's still sinking in... but we are very excited again.
Not telling anyone till we hit 12 weeks if possible (although I popped out very early with my first and have a feeling that will happen again so we'll see how we go!), so it's great to be able to come on here and "talk" about it!

Hey congrats! Im Irish and living in the uk!
Wishing you all the best xxxxxx

Hiya! Congratulations on your BFP and welcome to Tri 1!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back