Another milestone reached

Ah but we will be another step closer to meeting our lo's :love:

Labour talk though - eek!

Xx

LALALALALA *fingers in ears* not listening LALALALALA

Works still going on in the bedrooms. Honestly can't think about anything until they're finished and I've got somewhere to put the baby :shock: Honestly pooing myself slightly.

Congrats Mrs Mc. Will be joining you and Pinky in Tri 3 soon, but obviously will be avoiding the labour discussions!

woo hoo!!

congrats on another milestone....

will miss you in tri2 but not for too long i'm only a little behind you :)

LALALALALA *fingers in ears* not listening LALALALALA

Works still going on in the bedrooms. Honestly can't think about anything until they're finished and I've got somewhere to put the baby :shock: Honestly pooing myself slightly.

We've not even started. Our spare room is the "messy room". Full of OH's rubbish! Needs to be gutted. Am giving him until tri 3, then I shall unleash my inner rage lol xxx

Yay! Can't wait to be in last tri, but ilmonlymhave a short stay with babies coming a month earlier! Il probs be fed up by then! X

Thanks Ninja :hugs:

I cant believe how scary it is! I cant understand why I feel like a new mum! Just doesn't make sense!

yay congratulations and cant wait to see you in tri 3( even though i post or comment more on here lol) need some familiar faces to join me :-( xxx

Sorry this is a bit late - am so busy these days with having rented a skip and clearing out all the rubbish in the house whenever I get the chance that I hardly seem to have any time to come onto the forum any more - but CONGRATULATIONS on the double numbers! Seeing your post hast made me realise that I am also below the 100 day point now - amazing feeling!

yay congratulations and cant wait to see you in tri 3( even though i post or comment more on here lol) need some familiar faces to join me :-( xxx

Don't worry Nik, we will soon be there before you know it :) x x x

Congrats! I am going to have to start peaking into Tri 3.... So many of you lovely ladies are moving over there soon! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back