Another hospital visit

Bee7

Reaction score
I think if i have any more blood taken this week i'll have very little left! Went back to hospital today to be monitored for my obsteric cholestasis and have some more bloods taken. I assumed it would be a 5 minute job but an hour and a half later i was still there after having bloods, urine and blood pressure tested then being hooked up to the monitor to check on baby. Luckily all is well with him, but they didn't really tell me much about my condition and advised that i go back tomorrow to speak with my consultant. I'm guessing this will be when i'll find out if i'm going to be induced or not.

After all the upheaval of the last few days and the constant itching/worrying, i think i'd be happy to have bubs early even though i'm not fully prepared (mentally or practically). Will have to see what the consultant says tomorrow.

My cars currently in the garage being repaired so it's not even like all of these hospital visits are easy! Oh and the cherry on the cake...my wee showed white blood cells and protein which apparently could suggest that i have a lovely vaginal infection on top of everything else. Don't you just love pregnancy! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back